Posada del Bosque
Posada del Bosque is a unique Bed and Breakfast recommended in many guide books about Costa Rica. Our inn is surrounded by beautifully landscaped gardens and is owned and operated by my wife Elza and myself Gilbert. We are located in Escazu, just 10 minutes from downtown SAN JOSE and 20 minutes from the airport.
Posada del Bosque Country Inn
"The most recommended"
Escazú, San José, Costa Rica
- A quiet home-away-from-home an ample grounds in Escazú. Recommended"
Beatrice Blake & Anne Becher, The New Key to Costa Rica.
- Guest rooms more formaly furnished than in most guest houses and most have pleasing garden views"
Paul Glassman, Costa Rica Guide
- "Intimate home away from home"
Christopher P. Baker, Costa Rica Handbook.
- "One of the most successful B&B's in the San José area"
Flora Hunter, Costa Rica Today.
- "The feeling was one of visiting a private Country Estate"
Gary Charmes, Costa Rican Outlook.
- "A country inn set in pleasant gardens, several readers have recommended this place"
Rob Rachowiecki, Costa Rica-A Travel Survival Kit.
- "Very Costa Rican in its hospitality"
Judy Tattersal Ayan, Simple Pleasures.
Our bin is nestled in a prestigious mountainside area near the historic town of Escazu, which means a place to rest. Twenty fine restaurants, six shopping centers, several banks, etc. are located in the area. We have 8 rooms with private baths and hot water. Daily transfer service to and from downtown San Jose is available.
We offer pick-up service from the airport. Just send us your full flight information and we'll have someone waiting for you at the arrival late. Also available to our guests are cable TV, activities available in the area such as, horseback riding, hiking, mountain trails, mountain biking, tennis, etc. We also operate a FULL TRAVEL SERVICE in the Bed & Breakfast. We can make all of the arrangements, quickly and easily, for car rentals, transportation, white water rafting, cruises and/or tours to any destination in the country. We believe that warm hospitality and personalized service are what makes the difference between a good vacation and a great vacation.